Directory

Share | 

Which Nintendo Console is The Best?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StrikeGundam

Otaku Meter : 30

PostSubject: Which Nintendo Console is The Best?    Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Lets hear your opinions guys......and girls. Which Nintendo console in your opinions are the best? To me its the Wii, and the 3DS! javascript:emoticonp('cyclops')javascript:emoticonp('Mad')javascript:emoticonp('Arrow')(BEHIND YOU IS AIR)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroKitsu

Otaku Meter : 59

PostSubject: Re: Which Nintendo Console is The Best?    Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 am

Hated the Gamecube's look and the akward controller scheme Nintendo used to be "unique" and not much of a fan of breaking my TV or possibly strangling myself with the cord.

Top 5 would be:
1. N64- Cool spaceship looking controller, and some of the best games in my childhood (Super Smash Bros, Pokemon Stadium 2...)
2. GBA- Personally I felt it had and still has better graphics then the new handhelds Nintendo makes, plus best battery life (24 hours on a set of rechargeable AA's)

3. GBA SP- Same reason for above, but with a bigger screen, smaller profile, and backlit screen for playing in the dark *cough*

4. DS Lite- The shell colors....Crimson was awesome...seriously. I was annoyed that battery life was not as good as the GBA , graphics that kinda were blockier then the GBA and that u couldn't change the brightness in game..... But on the good side, no region lock and flashcarts!!!

5. GBA Micro- Kinda ..... when I thought about it, but it was good for long roadtrips, battery was decent, it had back lit light unlike my GBA and plus: Metal L/R buttons!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kisuke-matamune.deviantart.com/

Which Nintendo Console is The Best?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1