Anime Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Anime Community!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Directory

The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nina Shihare
Admin
Admin
Nina Shihare

Otaku Meter : 87

The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! Empty
PostSubject: The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!   The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:35 am

THATS RIGHT! Read the Title AGeans :3

Hikari, the girl who always posted Simfiles and Stepmania Vids...but stopped and lost her skills a while ago..

HAS REGAINED 80 or so % of those SKILLS!

Thats right, IM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want Proof? Dont Actually Believe me? Maybe ur new and didnt know about me and Stepmania back then...

WELL HERES UR DAMN PROOF!

[Stepmania Custom 1] HIKARI'S RETURN! [Motteke! Sailor Fuku -Metabo Taisaku Mix][Screw Up Ver.]

Well...i played this game for YEEAERS!

Could Clear ANY Song, ANY! I would always play without the Arrow Bar, bunch of Effects.

And i made Simfiles a LOT! (i still have em too, made over 800 simfiles, all TIMED and PERFECTED!)

But after i stopped playing for a year...and i went back about a month ago. I SUCKED, i mean i was Missing Notes EVERYWHERE! even on a SIMPLE Song.

But...i got at LEAST 80% of my Skills back..and I AM BACK! I can finally get the title my friends always called me...back..

Deh Stepsempai :3

ENJOY!

Note: This is the Screw up Version, my hands we're extremely tired as i played 5 lvl12 Expert Songs before this...-_-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Stepmania Custom 1] UNDEAD CORPORATION - Adore Your Pain [Touhou]

WOW...normally i dont like songs that have screams in it...but i dont know why but its Touhou...and i like it XD

Song: Adore Your Pain
Artist: UNDEAD CORPORATION
Game/Anime/VN/Simpack: Gensokyo Daydream

Difficulty: Hard
Speed: X3
Percent: 85.41%

Enjoy ^^

Last edited by Nina Shihare on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animegalaxy.forumcanadien.org
KuroKitsu
KuroKitsu

Otaku Meter : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!   The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:08 am

Woah....God Level good, even I play with the arrow bar enabled. This game caused me to go through many keyboards on practice runs, needless to say it's been sitting on a usb somewhere for the last 2 years, I had a program that made fairly good sim files....though expert level files were murder to play.

Hime, do you use the default configuration for keys or custom? I personallyy use the 2 keys next to the Shift key or V B N M to play one hand
Back to top Go down
http://kisuke-matamune.deviantart.com/
Nina Shihare
Admin
Admin
Nina Shihare

PostSubject: Re: The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!   The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:25 pm

I use the Arrow Keys ^^

I always use the Arrow Key ^^
Back to top Go down
KuroKitsu
KuroKitsu

PostSubject: Re: The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!   The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:30 am

I think Id need a couple more hands to play with the arrow keys. Im rather clumsy with my fingers for a Kitsu god xD. On the topic of Keyboard games, Im a huge fan of Touhou, but only of the danmaku ones. You play Touhou at all?
Back to top Go down
Nina Shihare
Admin
Admin
Nina Shihare

PostSubject: Re: The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!   The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Your asking the girl who literally has every single Album by every Magic Circle in existance, on 2 1TB External HDD's, excluding Liz Triangle and Sync Arts (as they are on THIS Hardrive).

Literally, EVERY SINGLE ONE.

And yes, i've played all the games.

Who's ur Favorite? Mines either Mokou or Remilia :3

Also, Another one Added :3
Back to top Go down
KuroKitsu
KuroKitsu

PostSubject: Re: The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!   The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Favourite games would be Imperishable Night and Phatasmagoria of Flower View, on insane ofc, though I wish they do remakes with Ten Desires like graphics ^^;

Favourites would be Byakuren, Marisa and Sanae

Wow you are amazing, I think I'm in love :p

*tail swish*
Back to top Go down
Flowrellik
Admin
Admin
Flowrellik

Otaku Meter : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!   The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:48 pm

You're not alone. Nice work sis!
I wonder if you do requests XD
Back to top Go down
Black ★ Rock Shooter
Black ★ Rock Shooter

Otaku Meter : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!   The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:01 am

I wish my laptop ram big enough to record the game T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!   The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stepmania Goddess, Hikari Takashima, HAS RETURNED!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1