Anime Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Anime Community!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Directory

How's life for you today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

Otaku Meter : 18

How's life for you today? Empty
PostSubject: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey ladies/gentlemen, sorry haven't been on Anime Galaxy as I usually frequent at amecha.

This forum is kind of dead and I want to try to keep it alive! So I have decided to make a simple thread like this to kickstart it into OVERDRIVE! Haha.

Ok back to topic.
Since it's like what? 10.21 am in Singapore, not much has happened so I'm gonna talk about my Christmas.

At around 10.30am on the 25th December, I came to my friend's Christmas party. I got for my friends an OreImo cup and X-Com Enemy Unknown. Unfortunately my friends had no presents to give me Sad .

So we spend most of the day playing Halo 4, Starcraft, Warcraft III and Ragnarok for the Psvita. Smile

It was the first time I spent a Christmas at my friend's house so it was kinda AWESOME. The food was yummy and I accidentally left my xbox360 controller at my friend's house. Oops !

When I returned home, there was no one. So I opened and ate Nissin cup noodles, drinking ice Milo and watched Husky's playthrough of Warcraft 3. I went to clean my CPAP( that's the machine I need to use to pump oxygen) and my mother got me a clean mask as my old one was tearing up already. I finally went to sleep.

Next morning, I woke up and to my surprise, my father was back home from China. Great Christmas, not the best, but still awesome nontheless.

Even if no one else posts on this thread, I'll guess I'll continue to keep posting maybe like a blog? Smile
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Byakuya

Otaku Meter : 33

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:25 am

Life would be so much better if I learned to stinking go to sleep rather than stay up till 3am day after day = w=

But other than lack of sleep, life is rather dull, but christmas was good xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Cal1nd0r142
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 am

Woah watch out man. Lack of sleep can cause you to have sleep apnea and you might have to wear a mask just to pump oxygen to you just like me. Trust me it's not fun having to sleep with a mask every night. pale
But at least I can understand how Darth Vader feels tongue

I also have this uncanny habit of ALWAYS waking up at 5.45am. Even if I sleep at 5am, I will still wake up at 5.45am.
My father was kind of a spartan during my childhood, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:19 pm

oh geez, thanks for the warning. I'll try and actually get some sleep, I just worry about people too much. I'm always talking to people, that's the main reason I'm always up late.

I know I worry too much too, One of my friends has told me that, but I can't help it. I'm just a really caring person. xP

I also have a tendency where when I go to sleep late I wake up early, but if I go to sleep early, I wake up late. My mom said she was pretty much the same way, guess I got that from her. >_>
Back to top Go down
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 pm

I worry too much too. My friends and family have always been commenting on how much white hair I have xD. Then 2 years ago, I shaved my hair . But sadly my white hair still grew back Suspect

BTW happy new year ANIME GALAXY. Have you made your new year resolutions yet? I know I haven't rabbit
Back to top Go down
KuroKitsu
KuroKitsu

Otaku Meter : 59

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:14 pm

Got some fishing gear from my parents for Xmas (yay!!), and currently enjoying a 4 week break, while suffering a near mental breakdown over failing a course that I must take to graduate and only taught by that one prof >.> . As for sleep...still can't fall asleep before 2AM, its putting a serious cramp on me getting things done.

White hair? We're all getting old, its bound to show up sooner or later...
Back to top Go down
http://kisuke-matamune.deviantart.com/
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Sounds tough, what course are you taking?

If you have trouble sleeping, why not drink some milk before sleeping? Trust me, it works wonders for me. In my case, it makes me drowsy no matter how energetic I am within 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
KuroKitsu
KuroKitsu

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Artificial Intelligence, doesn't help that the material is mind numbing, the prof has a really strong Western European accent and docks marks for no reason. Yeah I heard milk helps, but my mom was on this whole milk is bad because of hormones crusade and all I have at home is soy milk.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Finally went to sleep before 3am. Instead it was 2am >w> Still that's better than 3 xP

Came up with a new years resolution. I'm going to learn to draw again, since I got a tablet for my computer, I figured I'd get the motivation I needed to do it :3
Back to top Go down
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:13 pm

KuroKitsu wrote:
Artificial Intelligence, doesn't help that the material is mind numbing, the prof has a really strong Western European accent and docks marks for no reason. Yeah I heard milk helps, but my mom was on this whole milk is bad because of hormones crusade and all I have at home is soy milk.

Wait what? But soy milk gives you energy not make you sleep O__O

About drawing, I have to admit it, I'm terrible at it xD
When I was a kid, we had art lesson at school. We were supposed to draw a fish. I did my best but the teacher took a look at my drawing, showed it to the entire class while mocking me. He then teared it apart and dumped it into a rubbish bin. Needless to say I cried. And it didn't help that throughout my life, all the art teachers I met, mocked me too. So I now have a phobia of art teachers.

Oh school, why must you ruin my childhood ?
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 pm

TheInferiorOtaku wrote:
About drawing, I have to admit it, I'm terrible at it xD
When I was a kid, we had art lesson at school. We were supposed to draw a fish. I did my best but the teacher took a look at my drawing, showed it to the entire class while mocking me. He then teared it apart and dumped it into a rubbish bin. Needless to say I cried. And it didn't help that throughout my life, all the art teachers I met, mocked me too. So I now have a phobia of art teachers.

Oh school, why must you ruin my childhood ?

ah man, that's horrible. Teacher shouldn't do that >_>
Back to top Go down
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Believe me, there are many teachers like this in Singapore. >.<
I don't wanna delve much into the topic of .... teachers for now because one of them successfully made me drop ouit of my previous schoool. But not before I exposed his acts to the Ministry of Education Razz
But sadly the damage had already been done.
Now to go back to the actual topic.
Today I'm gonna visit my friend and play Starcraft! I helped an old lady today to purchase a train ticket and I feel DAMN AWESOME! xD
Back to top Go down
Nina Shihare
Admin
Admin
Nina Shihare

Otaku Meter : 87

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 am

Meh...right now im so freaking busy it hurts..

sleep? Wut is sleep?

I feel like i havent slept in days....even though i have..

When i was on break i wouldnt go to bed until 3 - 6...one time it was 6:30..AM...

And i would wake up at 2...PM..

I think my internal Clock is messed up...i keep feeling tired as hell during the day...and Awake as hell at Night...

like right now...i have SCHOOL TODAY...i went to sleep 1 hour ago and could NOT stay asleep long...i was only sleeping for an hour...and now im here..

Unable to fall asleep..with an unknown reason...and im not even tired...eugh...

Someone save me...pleease...its killing me...literally...lol
Back to top Go down
https://animegalaxy.forumcanadien.org
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:30 am

Hmm since you aren't tired all the time(both night time and day time), I don't think you have sleep apnea( like me). But just to be careful, do you snore when you sleep? Do you breathe usually through your nose or your mouth?
Frankly I don't think you should worry much, it's just that your sleeping habit has changed. You should just re-adjust it back Very Happy
Milk helps a lot when you're trying to sleep too. ^___^ Especially Meji Milk. Meji Milk is DAMN effective on me. I drank it once, within a few minutes, I knocked out. But I guess different people has different resistance. xD
Back to top Go down
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:26 am

Today my day was pretty shag. The flu I thought I had a day before had just resurfaced again. =.=
Visited my grandmother today. Good to see that she was okay Very Happy

Just wondering btw, does anyone of you have your own favourite vocaloid. Mine is Luka ^__^
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Finally got my schedule worked out for class, starting wednesday. So, I'm happy about that.

Sister visited for christmas, so that was fun. xP

As for the vocaloids, I need to actually get into them xP
Back to top Go down
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:17 pm

You're happy you're starting class soon? :O

I'm gonna get back my examination results this thursday.
Getting into vocaloids is kind of easy. You see, they actually have no character or personalities. It's all fan-made.( I know if I say this out in the open, thousands of fans would mob me D: ) You just have to see what design and songs that you like. ^___^
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:17 am

I had been registered for classes for awhile now but recently found out they had all been dropped for some reason and there was less than a week before classes started again. I was kind of freaking out when I found out.

I didn't get all the classes I wanted but I'm registered and ready for classes to start now. So, I'm happy and relieved for that.
Back to top Go down
TheInferiorOtaku
TheInferiorOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:22 am

What classes are you taking? :O

Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:18 pm

I only got one. C# Programming. I'm going for a computer programming degree.
Back to top Go down
KuroKitsu
KuroKitsu

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:35 pm

TheInferiorOtaku wrote:
Today my day was pretty shag. The flu I thought I had a day before had just resurfaced again. =.=
Visited my grandmother today. Good to see that she was okay Very Happy

Just wondering btw, does anyone of you have your own favourite vocaloid. Mine is Luka ^__^

I must be doing something right if I haven't been sick for the last 2 years, I use to get sick at the start of each semester.

Im not much of a fan of the music, but Luka ^o^ have so many wallpapers. Though I do prefer Byakuren from Touhou more...
Back to top Go down
KuroKitsu
KuroKitsu

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Byakuya wrote:

Uni or College? Fellow Comp Sci er here, aiming for maybe a minor in Math and Law School after I graduate. I assume that you've taken the all the other courses already?
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:25 am

KuroKitsu wrote:
Byakuya wrote:

Uni or College? Fellow Comp Sci er here, aiming for maybe a minor in Math and Law School after I graduate. I assume that you've taken the all the other courses already?

Technical College. I've taken most all of the courses needed for a diploma and if I didn't plan on switching to a degree after this semester, I'd be done next semester. Only need 2 more classes after this 1 I have now. When I switch to degree I'll probably have to take another 2 or 3 classes.
Back to top Go down
KuroKitsu
KuroKitsu

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Byakuya wrote:
KuroKitsu wrote:
Byakuya wrote:

Technical College. I've taken most all of the courses needed for a diploma and if I didn't plan on switching to a degree after this semester, I'd be done next semester. Only need 2 more classes after this 1 I have now. When I switch to degree I'll probably have to take another 2 or 3 classes.

Are you specializing in any specific area?(Security, IT, Software Developement, Databases...) or planning to work your way up when you graduate. I was suppose to graduate this June and was planning to go to college for either Database Administration, Network Scurity or Software Engineering, but things didn't go as planned. Hoping to land a job in the provincial government this summer myself, decent pay and having your foot in the door helps.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 pm

KuroKitsu wrote:
Byakuya wrote:
KuroKitsu wrote:
Byakuya wrote:

Are you specializing in any specific area?(Security, IT, Software Developement, Databases...) or planning to work your way up when you graduate. I was suppose to graduate this June and was planning to go to college for either Database Administration, Network Scurity or Software Engineering, but things didn't go as planned. Hoping to land a job in the provincial government this summer myself, decent pay and having your foot in the door helps.

Going for computer programming but I'm ultimately shooting for video game design in the long run, once I finish this degree, I'm going to try and go to another technical college near where I live that offers video game design as a program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's life for you today?   How's life for you today? Empty

Back to top Go down

How's life for you today?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Galaxy :: Galaxy Cafe :: General Talk-